Your Stay at Sycamore Farms Country Inn
Our Policies enable us to make our facility available for the enjoyment of our guests, and to help us assure their visit fulfills their expectations!
- CHECK IN: 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. If you are going to be delayed by more than 60-minutes from time estimated on your reservation, please drop us a text or call 972-679-9898.
- CHECK OUT: 11:00 AM. Availability of late checkout depends on occupancy. However, we ask that you clear your guest room of all personal belongings by 11 am so that we can begin readying the room for guests arriving at 2 pm.
- ACCESSIBILITY: All guest rooms are upstairs and are not handicapped accessible.
- AGE: You must be 21-years of age or older to make a reservation and stay at the Inn. Children over 12 are welcomed if supervised by an adult at all times.
- RATES: Rates are for single or double occupancy and include our fresh country breakfast plus complimentary beverages and light refreshments. All taxes are included. Please check for seasonal pricing and ask about extended stay discounts.
- ADDITIONAL PARTY MEMBERS: For additional guests each Suite has two twin beds available in adjoining rooms available for $50 per person per night.
- MINIMUM NIGHT STAYS: We do require multi-night stays during certain times of the year including special events weekends, university events, & holidays - which typically have a minimum two-nights stay. Certain dates requiring multiple night stays will be noted on our website as well as on our online reservation system.
- PAYMENTS: We accept major credit cards. Reservations are auto-billed, in full, approximately 7-10 business days prior to the check-in date.
- STANDARD CANCELLATION: With only two suites, cancellations strongly affect us. We have a $50 cancellation fee. To receive a refund, you must cancel 14 days prior to your reservation date. Major weekends such as Miami Family Weekend, Move-in weekend, and orientation and graduation weekends require a 30 day cancellation notice. Cancellations made less than 48-hours prior to check-in & no-shows will be charged for the entire reservation booked. If we can re-rent the room, room charges will be refunded.
- BREAKFAST: A three course country breakfast is served between 8 am and 9:00 am depending on guest schedules determined at check in. As a small facility we can adjust for early or later meals, or provide to- go-bags for extra-early risers.
- FOOD AND DRINKS: We ask that you not eat in your rooms, but enjoy our kitchen or dining room. Complementary cold beverages, quality teas and premium, regular and decaf coffee are always available. Cold storage is available for your wines.
- PARKING: We have private parking to accommodate all guests.
- PETS: We regret that our Maltese, Topper, and Airedale, Dolly, dictate we do not accept pets. They will gladly fill in as substitutes for your loved ones. Beware of our yellow napped Amazon Parrot, Oscar, he's a terrible flirt!
- SMOKING: We are a non-smoking facility. Any smoking inside The Inn will result in an immediate request to leave, and a cleaning fee of $150, in addition to your room charges. Absolutely no smoking in any of the wooden historic buildings!
- VISITING THE INN (NON-GUESTS):We apologize, but our busy schedule does not allow us to accept drop-in visitors. Contact us via e-mail us at Sycamorefarmscountryinn.com to schedule a time to visit, or by phone 972-679-9898.