Please bring your horses on your getaway adventure!
Short term boarding is available in our barn for our guest. If you prefer, private paddocks are also available. We are a farm with equestrian usage, not a riding stable. We'd love for you to ride our trails! Additional riding is available, with lessons, (advance notice required) at Honey Tree Stables, up the road.
- Drive through trailer parking
- 12' x 11' Amish stalls, matted floors, hay manger and bucket hangers
- Quality grass or alfalfa hay, water and paddock access. Please bring your own feed
- 60 acres comprised of fenced meadows, lightly wooded creek side paths . Metro Park's adjacent preserve has trails under construction
- Hueston Woods' riding trails and horse camp are only 20 minutes away
- Honey Tree Stables 1 mile away, offers tune up lessons with your horse or theirs (Advance Notice Required)
- Riders in Honey Tree's Pace and Chase Events and Shows are eligible for discounted B&B rates!
- Summer riders, ask about weeknight or multiple night discounts
EQUINE GUESTS: Prior to check-in, please forward proof of negative a Coggins Test, attest to no contagious diseases, and call for a copy of the boarding agreement and liability waiver.
Equestrian guests agree to abide by the rules set forth by Sycamore Farms and posted rules in the barn. Please use the North door when coming in from the barn. You can store your barn coats or overalls, and boots/ shoes, in the "mud" room.
Rates: $25.00 per night, per horse, hay included.